Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dear Girl,




I know you very well and, you know me for a long time now. We were not friends but we were connected to each other in that way. We shared many beautiful moments in the group together. Again we were not friends though. I have a closest friend since childhood, who likes you now. I am not sure if he loves you cause he has never pronounced that word for you in front of me. I guess he loves you. But I am not sure whether he has expressed this feeling for you in front of you. Because I know him since my childhood he cannot express feelings and emotions like me. Unlike him, I have learnt in recent years to jot down my feelings as it arises. And let people know what I feel for them.

So I thought this is the way I can let you know how much he thinks of you, dreams for you and might loves you and wants you to enter his life with loads of love and happiness. I hope I am able to portray his feelings for you, though he has not requested it from me.
I am not sure if you will read this post ever in your life, cause I am not going to inform you neither address you or him or anyone else about it. But by chance, if you happened to read this post, believe me, that this is meant just for you.
With all the love.
Umang
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Complicated!!!!!!!!Dear Girl please read this somehow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yeah very complicated.... hope Dear Girl will read this ...

    ReplyDelete

Please try to mention your actual name while leaving a comment.