Friday, February 24, 2012

Lucks!


A friend, a sister, a teacher, a student always loving and rarely irritating is LUCKS. Her name is not LUCKS actually; it is given name to her by me. Today is her birthday and I thought of wishing her in a different way. Here come a big warm hug and a very special birthday wish for my special Lucks. Happy Birthday, darling. You were always so close to my heart and will remain so. The only difference is that I am not able to spend as much time as before with you. I had a great time being with you for more than two years. You were always there for me in my ups and downs. You always had been my strength. We shared secrets and had the same opinion about life, love, family and friends. It amuses me even today that how my sayings, feeling and opinions inspired you always. I must agree that you were a good student and at the same time, you were my teacher. I learnt many lessons about life from you. Lucks I am getting too emotional now, do not know what to write more about you. Even now, while I am typing this I am smiling, thinking about you.

I always loved your over smartness 'malai pahilai taha thiyo, khali tapailai jacheko' J you were too funny Lucks. And your stupid jokes, I enjoyed them a lot. When I had no reason to laugh, you made me laugh. Your birdie voices always consoled me in need. I have so many reasons to thank you Lucks. Thanks a lot. You had always been an angel in my life. Once again wish you a very happy birthday and all the happiness in your life. Love you. I miss my Dairymilk.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Please try to mention your actual name while leaving a comment.