Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Birthday

Birthday celebration, Chocolate cake
Birthday Cake

It is my birthday today. 26th November 2011 counted on my fingers how old am I now? And observed me in the mirror if I looked old. No! not even a trace of old age. I felt happy. Last night my husband wanted me to wake up till 12 AM so that he becomes the first one to wish me on my birthday. I was half asleep when he woke me up and wished me ‘a happy birthday. He had brought Cadbury Gift Packet and a beautiful shawl for me. A surprise gift, Wow!
I woke up early morning and sign in to my FB, my friends had already started posting on my timeline. It makes me very happy to receive birthday wishes from all my friends and dear ones. I went to Pashupati Nath Temple with my husband to thank him for his grace towards me and my family. Whenever I go to the temple I always thank God for his blessings, grace and kindness, he has given me happiness in my life without asking, strength whenever needed and wisdom to tackle difficult situations.
Some people were donating blood under the shade outside a temple. I thought of donating too, but my husband told me that they do not seem that organized and did not allow me to. But he promised me that he will let me some other time.
Many old women were sitting outside in the sun; they all were from Pashupati Biddharshram. I thought to distribute sweets among them. I bought Jerry from a nearby shop and distributed it among them. They were so happy to get it that each of them blessed me. Maybe that was what I looking for. I felt so satisfied and happy to talk to them and receive their blessings.
Then we went to Sankata Temple. I lit a butter lamp there and went to Putalisadak to meet some of my dear ones. After an hour we were back at our home. My husband made rice pudding for dinner.
Here I would like to thank all my family and friends for their wishes for me. Each word is precious to me. Thank you for your love and care towards me. Love you all.
It was a perfect birthday celebration for me.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try to mention your actual name while leaving a comment.